Serving Wilco since 2003, the backbone of my business is strong customer service, negotiation skills and project management. I return every phone call, inquiry and email immediately, and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner. Clients are never left wondering where they stand. You are my number one priority. I am a Founding Board Member at Keller Williams Realty’s Williamson County Commercial and Residential Relocation Division, the Top Volume Closed Realtor® at #1 Williamson County Brokerage 2008 – 2012, and a 2013 and 2014 Austin Platinum Top 50 Finalist.
It’s real simple: I will only settle for a win/win. My focus is you, and I won’t rest until I have achieved your goals. I take your business very seriously. I bring to each of my clients, the same high level of service and professionalism, regardless of whether I partner with an individual homeowner or a company. I look forward to doing this for you.
- Active in Philanthropic and Volunteer efforts in Williamson County
- Recent Communications and Marketing Chair for Meridian School Parents’ Board
- Married to husband, Chris, a histologist for Seton Hospitals
- Two awesome kids, Elijah and Violet
- Animal lover – proud momma to rescue pets. Right now, my fur-baby is Gus our one-eyed German Shepherd
- Has happily called Georgetown home since 2001