When looking for an agent to sell your home, here are a few things that I think are important to consider:
Experience: I have been a licensed Realtor® since 2004.
A few of my accomplishments:
- Top Volume Closed Realtor® at #1 Williamson County Brokerage 2008-2012
- 2012-2014 Platinum Top 50 Realtor finalist – Austin
- Top 10% of Realtors in the area
- I sit on the agent’s board of the largest brokerage in Williamson County: Keller Williams – Round Rock
- Founding Board for KW’s new Relocation Division – Williamson County (www.WilcoRelo.com)
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer
Setting the list price: Choosing the right list price is essential. When selecting the list price, it’s important to note that it’s impossible for a Realtor to tell you what your home will sell for. Pricing is an art. Many factors should be considered, among which are location, temperature of the market and improvements. During our first meeting, I review comparable sales, pending sales and active homes. I will make a price range recommendation and together we will develop a strategy tailored for your situation.
Custom, in-depth marketing: Every property is unique. After viewing your home or property, I will develop a custom marketing plan that is comprised of my proven techniques that work to get your home sold in the least amount of time for the most money.
If your thinking of selling your home, I invite you to contact me. I would love to discuss your goals and come up with a plan to get your home sold!