Magnificent lake living awaits you at this elegantly presented custom property on a ~1.76-acre, very private, gated estate. Nestled in the hills of Volente, the walls of windows in this luxury home capitalize on the sweeping Lake Travis views.
Click here for video:
A home truly built with the entertainer in mind: the massive, open gourmet kitchen, the al fresco dining available in both front and back of home, the enormous balcony off of the main living anchored by a stately fireplace, the elegant pool area with spa, and the game room with bar and full bath – easily accessible to pool area, are just waiting for gatherings of friends and family.
You will find impeccable attention to detail throughout this home including the grand 2-story arched entry, incredible energy efficiency, hidden theater/media room behind upstairs bookcase, each of the bedrooms has a private bathroom, the owner’s retreat with attached balcony allows you to wake up to water views each day, oenophiles will delight in the wine cellar area on the ground floor, and you’ll find a finished-out over sized 3-car garage with sink.
Additional Notable Features:
- Master Retreat:
- Massive deck and wall of windows
- Attached bathroom with jacuzzi tub, double sinks, double shower with body sprays
- Dressing room with extensive built-in shelving and drawers
- Child’s Retreat:
- Attached bathroom with glass enclosed shower/tub combo with body sprays
- Large walk-in closet with built-in shelving and drawers
- Stainless KitchenAid appliances: Convection Oven/Microwave, Warming Drawer, 6 -Burner Cooktop with Hood, Double Dishwasher, Double-door Refrigerator with lower Pull-out Freezer
- Shaws Original Apron Front Sink
- Arched stone masonry adorns cook-top area
- Island with Raised Bar and Prep Sink with Filtered Drinking Water/Instant Hot Water Spigot
- Large Pull-out Drawers for cookware storage
- Double Pull-out Trash Receptacles for separating recyclables
- Pull-out Spice Racks
- Stone Arch over stove area
- Living Area:
- Gas fireplace with stone masonry
- Custom cherry wood built-in media center
- Back-lit onyx detail above wet bar
- Views for miles from the attached al fresco entertaining and dining deck
This property feeds into highly lauded Leander ISD, including Grandview Hills, Four Points and Vandegrift High School.
For full list of features and pricing information, call or text Kiersty Lombar at 512.930.8722.