Listed below are some resources to help make your move to Wilco easier, as well as everyday helpful links when you get settled in:
Texas Driver’s License
If you’re new to Texas, you have 90 days from the time you move to the state to obtain your Texas driver’s license. After that, your out-of-state or out-of-country license will no longer be valid for use in Texas.
- Click here for more information about applying for a TX Driver’s License.
- Click here to find a TX Department of Motor Vehicles location near you.
If you are new to Texas or need to update your voter registration, click here for an application.
For new homeowners, forms may be filed between Jan. 1 and April 30. Links below to forms per county.
- Williamson County Homestead Exemption Form
- Travis County Homestead Exemption Form
- Hays County Homestead Exemption Form
- Bell County Homestead Exemption Form
- Click here to read about how to know if you qualify for Homestead Exemptions and what kind of exemptions are available to all homeowners.
- Click here to read about exemptions, limitations and special instructions for homeowners age 65 and over and homeowners with disabilities.
- Click here to read about exemptions, limitations and special instructions for disabled veteran homeowners.