The buyers are coming! The buyers are coming! That’s been our battle cry the past few weeks – they’re coming from Houston, Dallas, you name it – and we’re on a quest to find their home before it gets snatched up by someone else. We’re keeping a close eye on the silent market in Austin via social media and passing those homes along to you. Give us a call for an advance preview of these properties.
- Northeast Austin/Harris Branch: 11713 Arran Street. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1925 square feet. Former model home that backs to a green space, fabulous deck in backyard. Open floor plan, arched entryways and numerous upgrades throughout. $350,000.
- South Austin/Barker Ranch at Shady Hollow: 12421 Gun Metal Drive. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4048 square feet. Wonderful home on corner lot – vaulted ceilings and abundant natural light. $513,500.
- South Austin/Oak Hill: 8101 Williamson Creek Drive. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1355 square feet in main house, plus a studio apartment. Duplex on .3 acres with investor potential. $285,000.
- Dripping Springs/High Pointe: 119 Tanager Circle. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4503 square feet. Abundant living space and gorgeous greenbelt and Hill Country views. Tons of living space – office/study, game room and media room. $560,000.
- Lakeway/Hills of Lakeway: 7 Chameleon Court. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2613 square feet. Single story, open floor plan with walls of windows and high ceilings – gorgeous! $525,000.
- Cedar Park/Heritage Park: 2210 Amy Lynn Lane. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1520 square feet. Updated, single-story with wide open floor plan. Amazing location close to shopping, dining and more. $225,000.
- South Austin/Circle C Ranch: 10907 Wareham Court. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2068 square feet. Large, cul-de-sac lot with updated kitchen: granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and center island. Walking distance to Kiker Elementary and neighborhood pool. $415,000.