The weather is heating up – it’s almost as hot as the housing market in Austin! Okay, I know that’s pretty cheesy, but it doesn’t mean it’s not true! There’s only 2.2 months of inventory in Williamson County, homes spent an average of 64 days on the market — and the median price went up 5% year over year to an average of $277,383 (Austin Board of Realtors/March 2018 report). We still have urgent buyer needs in both Travis and Williamson County, so we continue to monitor the off market homes on social media for any upcoming listings. Here’s a few that caught our eye!
- South Austin/Stablewood: 10709 Sea Hero Lane. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1961 square feet. Single-story with bright and airy open floor plan. Wonderful backyard deck, too! Priced around $300,000.
- Central Austin/St. Elmo: 4614 S. 1st Street. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Abundant natural light, vaulted ceilings, peaceful courtyard and shaded backyard are just a few of the shining stars of this property. $345,000.
- South Austin/Buckingham Estates: 8730 Birmingham Drive. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1335 square feet. Gorgeous updates to every room in the house – and the wood planked fireplace is a stunning focal point in living room. Only $275,000.
- North Austin/Windridge: 11001 Spear Oak Cove. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2090 square feet. Oversized corner lot with lush landscaping and towering trees. $467,900.
- Cedar Park/Ranch at Brushy Creek: 118 Driftwood Drive. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3684 square feet. Tons of living space – game room, media room, study plus covered patio in backyard. $549,900.
- Round Rock/Wood Glen: 2029 Wood Glen Drive. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3733 square feet. Stunning home with hardwood floors and new carpet and paint. Amazing tree-filled cul-de-sac lot backs to green space, too! $463,900.
Looking for new construction instead of resale? There’s lots of opportunities to buy an inventory home in the Austin area. Every week, area builders sent us their inventory list of completed or soon to be completed homes in Central Texas. New construction without the wait – plus a great opportunity to strike a deal! Call us today for more details.