We’re back with another edition of Off Market Monday! Here’s the latest homes that will be coming soon to the MLS – let us know if you’d like to arrange an advanced preview!
- Round Rock East/Paloma Lake: 3112 Pablo Way. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2344 square feet. Single story, wide open floor plan featuring plantation shutters, hardwood floors and covered patio.
- Cedar Park/Buttercup Creek-Westside Preserve: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2518 square feet. Single story with study/4th bedroom/office. $381,000
- Kyle: 601 Live Oak St. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet. Adorable home formerly used as bed and breakfast – “Sully’s Cottage” – walking distance to downtown Kyle, shopping and dining.
- Cedar Park/Cypress Bend: 1708 Blue Bell Dr. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2241 square feet. Large bedrooms, cosmetic updates needed so priced to sell at $275,000.
- South Austin/Maple Run: 4200 Cortina Dr. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2247 square feet. One of the few streets zoned to Bowie HS, private backyard and no HOA. $360,000.
- South Austin/Village at Western Oaks: 5729 Taylorcrest. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2311 square feet. Recent granite countertops, large game room and laminate wood floors. $390,000
- Austin/Travis Country: 5819 Republic of Texas Blvd. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2742 square feet. Study/4th bedroom/office, 2 living areas and pool/hot tub. $600,000.
These are just a few of the homes we found on social media today; there’s several more we can direct your way. The Central Texas real estate market continues to move at a rapid pace and we want you to get a jump on the competition. Let us help you find your next home!