Here’s the latest installment of Off Market Monday! These are homes we’ve found on social media that are coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
- Southwest Austin/Westcreek: 6201 Honey Dew Court. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2001 square feet on .3 acres. Handscraped wood floors, spa retreat in master bathroom and large lot, very close to restaurants and downtown Austin. Priced around $389,000.
- Cedar Park/Creekview: 1901 Conn Creek Road. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2429 square feet. Large game room, office alcove and covered patio. Walk to Reagan Elementary in acclaimed Leander ISD. $317,500.
- Georgetown West/Oakcrest Estates: 120 Southcross Road. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1555 square feet. Some recent updates including flooring, kitchen and baths on large .4 acre lot. $250,000.
- Austin/Westlake Hills: 1419 Redbud Trail. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2571 square feet. Wonderful open floorplan on 1.4 acres with pool, 1100 sf guest house/workshop and amazing updates. $1,500,000.
- Hutto/Country Estates: 111 David Street. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1405 square feet. No HOA, single owner home. $190,000.
- Central Austin: 9010 Shepard Drive. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 980 square feet. Very cute with large yard, priced around $180,000.
- Round Rock East/Vizcaya: 5001 Fiore Cove. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1738 square feet. Nearly new in 55+ community, over sized corner lot, upgraded granite in kitchen which is open to the family room. Priced around $315,000.
With spring break approaching, more listings will be hitting the market – but as usual, there’s not enough homes to go around and competition will remain tight. If there’s a home listed above that has caught your eye, let’s get an advance showing today! Don’t see what you’re looking for? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll keep my ear to the ground for you.