Happy Spring Break all! It’s great to see the sun out again, just in time for a busy week of visitors to our fair city for South by Southwest. With all the growth Austin is experiencing, we’re thinking outside the box to find homes for buyers in this competitive market. Here’s a few properties we’ve found on social media that are coming soon to the active market – we call it Off Market Monday. Let us know if you’d like to take a look!
- South Austin/Annette Acres: 8819 Leo Street. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3150 square feet on 2 acres. Craftsman style home with high ceilings, metal roof with impeccable style and detail throughout. $1,075,000.
- Austin/Northwest Hills: 4100 Greystone Dr. 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4254 square feet. Abundant living space, both indoor and out, pool with courtyard and large master bedroom with balcony. $1,050,000.
- Austin/Shoal Creek: 7801 Shoal Creek Blvd. #156. 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with 600 square feet. Open and updated with hard tile floors, walk to dining, shopping and entertainment! $165,000
- East Austin/Linder: 3602 Govalle Avenue. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 912 square feet. Large backyard with recent improvements including granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and refurbished hardwood floors. $295,000.
- South Austin/Circle C: 12516 Cricoli Drive. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3043 square feet. Greenbelt lot with custom patio with outdoor kitchen. Luxury finish out, open floor plan with expansive windows, plus walk to newest AISD elementary school coming in 2020. $619,000.
- Georgetown/Serenada: 803 Bosque Trail. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2069 square feet. Gorgeous craftsman style home on .4 acres. $304,700.
- Spicewood/Siesta Shores: 900 Windy Shores Loop. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1760 square feet. Unique property on large lot with panoramic views of Lake Travis. $319,000.
We can’t wait to show you these homes! Call us today for an advance preview – and enjoy the week!