It’s a beautiful start to the week – we enjoyed some precious time with our families during Spring Break – and we’re back in the office, nose to the grindstone. We’ve been scouring social media this morning, looking for off-market listings to send to our buyers who are still struggling to find their next home.
It’s also worth noting that on these same social media sites we’re seeing many agents reach out with buyer needs for their clients. With inventory in very short supply, we’re all feeling the stress of finding homes. If you’re ready to sell, now is the time!
- Georgetown West/Williams: 1900 Garden Villa Drive. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1688 square feet. Built in 1981 but recently remodeled with kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, can lights and wood look plant floors. $275,000.
- Cedar Park/Ranch at Brushy Creek: 112 Driftwood Drive. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2658 square feet. Beautiful finish out with hardwood and tile floors, granite counters and built-in outdoor grill. $439,000.
- North Austin/Northwood: 4601 Oak Creek Drive. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2556 square feet. Mid-century modern with backyard oasis – pool, waterfall, extensive limestone patio and live oak trees. $499,900.
- Lago Vista/Highland Lake Estates: 21825 Tallahassee Avenue. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1595 square feet. Currently under remodel; kitchen, flooring, paint inside and out. Priced around $250,000.
- Northwest/Milwood: 13325 Black Canyon Drive. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 1779 square feet. Vaulted ceilings, open floor plan with spacious kitchen, master on main floor. $279,000