It’s a gorgeous spring day in Austin – the bluebonnets are blooming, crepe myrtles are pinking up and the market is warming up, too! Let’s see what’s coming soon to the market in our latest edition of Off Market Monday!
- Round Rock East/Turtle Creek Village: 751 Gabriel Mills Drive. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1322 square feet. Wood floors, stainless steel appliances and granite counters await! $225,000
- West Austin/Scenic Brook West: 8307 Red Willow Drive. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1818 square feet. Wonderful updates, larger yard and covered back porch. $359,000
- Central Austin/Windsor Park: 5110 Waterbrook Drive. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1201 square feet. Darling remodel, backing to Bartholomew District Park and close to Mueller District. $375,000
- Central Austin/Allandale North: 8102 Ripplewood Drive. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1556 square feet. 1960’s ranch-style home, remodeled kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, Moen faucets and custom built-ins. Backyard oasis with pool, outdoor kitchen and playscape. $535,000
- South Austin/Bauerle Ranch: 2913 Fleet Drive. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2190 square feet. Walk to neighborhood pool, play ground and sport court; laminate wood floors, 2 living areas. $329,900.
- Leander/Block House Creek: 3313 Bardolino Lane. 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1908 square feet. Well maintained single story home with large backyard. Abundant neighborhood amenities. $239,000
- Cedar Park/Twin Creeks: 2902 Dunbar Court. 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3190 square feet. Gorgeous white stone home with high end upgrades, dedicated office and tons of living space. $490,000
- Lake Travis/West Cypress Hills: 5129 Texas Bluebell Drive. 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 4068 square feet. Gourmet kitchen, open floor plan, bright and airy.
Call us today if any of the above look interesting to you!