It’s starting to feel like summer here in Austin – sure, it’s been cold a few days this month, but the real estate market is definitely heating UP! We have new buyers this week looking for that perfect home and we’re still using every trick in the book to find their forever home! If you’re in the same boat, here’s some upcoming listings you won’t find in MLS yet. Here’s another Off Market Monday!
- South Austin/Emclave at Westgate: 3023 Sea Jay Drive. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1839 square feet. Solar panel equipped resulting in utility bills average under $20/month. Corner lot, master downstairs, open floor plan with 2 living areas. $385,000.
- Leander/Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls: 820 Laughing Dog. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3835 square feet. Impressive executive home with beautiful architectural details. $659,900.
- Leander/Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls: 3507 Bachelor Gulch. 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5871 square feet. Exquisite 3-Story home with gourmet kitchen, coffered tin ceiling, plantation shutters, hardwood floors and media room with stadium seating. $879,600.
- East Austin/Cherrywood: 3208 Dancy Street. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1343 square feet. Remodeled kitchen with updated cabinets, soapstone counter tops, original hardwood floors, tankless water heater and new wind0ws. $574,900.
- Liberty Hill: 11 acres with manufactured home, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths. Creek, fenced and gated with horse barns and corrals. Beautiful views of Pilot’s Knob and hilly terrain. $410,000
- Liberty Hill/Stonewall Ranch: 108 Limestone Road. 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2811 square feet. Built in 2017, master bedroom downstairs, open kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, sprinkler system. $275,000.
- Jarrell/Sonterra West: 217 Moonstone. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1203 square feet. Adorable and updated with paint, flooring, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and landscaping. $175,000
- San Marcos/Summer Mountain Ranch: 1500 Cascade. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2070 square feet. 5 acres, green-built home with wonderful back patio. $374,900.