Serving Central Texas since 2003, the backbone of my business is strong customer service, negotiation skills and project management. I return every phone call, inquiry and email immediately, and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner. Clients are never left wondering where they stand. You are my number one priority. I am recognized among the top 3% of all Keller Williams agents, have been awarded the top team for our brokerage across all categories (Volume Closed, Transactions Closed, Listings Closed) 2018-2022, am in our brokerage’s Hall of Fame and was just recognized as a nominee for the 2023 Residential Realtor of the Year by the Austin Business Journal.
It’s really simple: I will only settle for a win/win. My focus is you, and I won’t rest until I have achieved your goals. I take your business very seriously. I bring to each of my clients, the same high level of service and professionalism, regardless of whether I partner with an individual homeowner or a company. I look forward to doing this for you.
- Active in Philanthropic and Volunteer efforts in Williamson County, among them STARRY, Seeds of Strength and Williamson County Children’s Advocacy Center.
- Married to husband, Chris, since 2005
- Two awesome kids, Elijah and Violet
- Animal lover – we have two dogs, a rescue mutt Copper and our German Shepherd Matilda, a guinea pig, a tortoise, and the resident wildlife (deer, crows, squirrels) who visit our property.
- Happily called Georgetown home since 2001