The advent of technology has sparked a movement of sorts in our industry – often times buyers think they don’t need a Realtor to buy a home. And while more experienced buyers may find it easy to navigate a home purchase, there are still many advantages we can offer buyers:
- Your agent can supply you with information regarding taxes, municipal utility districts, zoning restrictions, etc.
- Want to buy a short sale or foreclosure? You’ll need an agent to open the door, sift through all the additional paperwork and push the bank to close faster.
- Lenders are constantly courting us – we have the most up-to-date interest rate info, incentives and down payment assistance programs available to buyers.
- The “new home consultant” at builder’s model homes represent the BUILDER, not you.
- You pay no commission fees! All commissions are paid by the seller.
- Research has shown that buyers who use a Realtor will find their new home faster and look at more homes.
Think Kiersty Lead Buyer Specialist