Jeff Watson custom home on large lot. Airy single story open plan with beautiful finishes. Entertainer’s kitchen with massive island, commercial level gas cook top.
Exquisite master with coffered ceiling and custom lighting. Master bath is a dream: walk-in shower with dual fixtures and jetted tub.
Hickory flooring.in great room, kitchen, study, and dining. Beamed ceiling with stone fireplace. Study could be 4th bedroom.
Outdoor entertaining with fireplace, sound/TV wired, sink & fridge. Private backyard with garden.
Notable Features and Finishes:
• Jeff Watson-built custom home
• 1.0939-acre lot with farm land behind, feeling of privacy
• Massive master suite with coffered ceiling and mood lighting
• Luxury master bathroom with true walk-in shower and jetted tub
• Custom window treatments and draperies throughout
• High-end granite counters, levels 5 and 7 in kitchen and bathrooms
• Knotty Alder cabinets
• Hickory hardwood flooring in great room, kitchen, study, dining and halls
• Taupestone carpeting in bedrooms
• Commercial grade gas range and Kitchenaid appliances
• Minka Lavery and Kichler lighting fixtures
• Moen plumbing fixtures
• Durango, bell-shaped double door with copper finish. Opens inside for cleaning.
• Study could be converted to 4th if needed
• Anderson Silverline double pane low-e windows
• ENERGY EFFICIENT! Seller has not paid over $116/month for over a year.
• CAT 6 wiring in all bedrooms, kitchen and study
• Wired for security and surround sound
• Two fireplaces – at family and outside entertaining
• Outside entertaining porch with sink and refrigerator wired for sound/TV
• 3-car garage with raised panel steel doors
• HOA fees $200 less than others in Gabriels Grove
- Executive home
- georgetown ISD
- Hardwood Flooring
- Large Lot
- No Neighbors Behind