New to Market – 108 Sand Hills Cove | Reserve at Berry Creek | Georgetown
You’ve found a true rarity in the Reserve at Berry Creek: an ultra-private, spacious, pristinely cared for executive home on almost an acre.
Surrounded by approximately 100 trees, this property has it all…
- 5 bedroom Home Situated on lush, tree-filled lot; Approximately 5,029 square feet per tax record; 3-car garage
- Main: Master Suite, Guest/nursery/secondary office
- Upstairs: 3 secondary bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, large walk-in pantry, ample island with prep sink, oven and built-in microwave
- Large downstairs living w wall of windows that look out over the massive backyard. Really rare to find an almost acre in the Reserve.
- Super private. The property is tucked into a cul-de-sac – the entry is behind a spray of oaks – and the backyard feels like a park. There are over 100 oaks on this property!
- Flooring: wood, hard tile and carpet
- Recessed lighting, Wired for Surround Sound
- Crown molding throughout
- Master Suite: Coffered ceiling and view looking out over private yard. Bathroom has jetted tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet.
- Formal Dining and Study – both with hardwood flooring
- Entertaining spaces are up and away…
- Media Room
- Large Game Room
- Upstairs is HUGE game room space AND media room.
- The addition of the outdoor living space – sellers were quite thoughtful about how they designed.
- Included backyard fountain and have hot tub (neg. w acceptable offer). There is ample space for pool, if desired.
- Approximately 1700 square feet of outdoor living space, 450 of which is covered.
- The patio has built storage for three propane tanks. One each for the grill and fire pit and one hot backup.
- Additional features include:
- Soothing Water Feature – The water feature is self-leveling (self-filling) and never needs to be emptied or filled up.
- Fire Pit – The Fire pit is a combination propane gas or natural wood fire pit. The pit was designed and built to be a natural wood fire pit with a propane gas fire starter.
- Zip lines – adorn the trees in the back yard.
- Plenty of room to add pool if desired—pool bath already exists.
- Grill area – The gas grill is propane and was bought at Georgetown Fireplace. Has storage cabinet for cooking utensils, spices, etc., propane tank and has built pot for outdoor mini fridge with power ready.
- Berry Creek
- Crown Molding
- Cul-de-Sac lot
- Culdesac Lot
- Executive home
- Formal Dining
- Game Room
- Golf Course community
- Hardwood Flooring
- Large Lot
- Large Trees
- Media Room
- Reserve at Berry Creek
You must be logged in to post a comment.