The summer season is always fast-paced – but this year we’re exceptionally busy with our buyers and sellers. We’re on track to have our best summer yet! Let us know how we can help you, too! Here’s a few more properties that are either coming soon or will not go on the MLS.
- Spicewood/Sola Vista: 21917 Esmeralda. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2657 square feet. OFF MARKET LISTING! Pristine single story on 1 acre in Lake Travis ISD. Gorgeous Hill Country views! Asking price is $525,000.
- Cedar Park/Whitestone Oaks: 2300 Parksville Way. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3520 square feet. Beautiful Highland Home on corner lot with ample upgrades such as granite counter tops, wrought iron spindles on staircase, hardwood flooring – plus a Cody custom pool in backyard. Asking price is $430,000.
- Driftwood/Onion Creek Ranch: 150 Enchanted Oaks Drive. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3155 square feet. Stunning single-story home on sprawling 5.3 acres. Custom alder cabinets, built-in entertainment center, high ceilings with wood beams – no deal overlooked! Asking price is $600,000.
- Austin/Great Hills: 9500 Bluegrass Drive. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2379 square feet. Contemporary, stucco home with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking greenbelt & golf course. Asking price is $550,000.
- Looking for new construction? We receive e-flyers all the time from area builders in all areas of Austin. They have spec homes in various states of completion and are ready to make a deal.
We still have several buyer needs – please reach out to us if you – or someone you know – is ready to sell their home.
- Georgetown West: duplex with 2 bedrooms/2 baths for owner to occupy and rent out other side. Under $250,000.
- Great Hills/Jester/Northwest Austin: Buyer looking for a home with a view of green space, downtown Austin, water, etc. At least 3 bedrooms (master on main floor), .25 acres, open floor plan, under $700,000.