Welcome to our newest featured story – we’re calling it “off-market” Monday! We’re scouring social media, MLS and coming soon websites to bring you properties working their way to the active market. As you know, the market continues to be tight for buyers, so we’re going to keep you updated each week so you can get a jump on the competition! Let us know if there’s a specific property you are looking for – we’ll keep our ear to the ground for you…
Here’s a few homes that are entering the market soon or will only be shown by appointment.
- Round Rock: 3001 Covington Place in Behren’s Ranch. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 car garage. 3018 square feet with game room and recent engineered wood floors and tile. $475,000 (est.)
- Leander: 2641 Great Owl Pass in Greatwood. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 car swing-in garage, 3070 square feet with media room and in-ground pool. $575,000
- West Lake Hills: 1419 Redbud Trail in Chambers. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2571 square feet with in-ground pool. $1,500,000.
- Austin: 7402 Mowinkle Drive in Westview Estates. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1980 square feet, features beautiful updates on 1.1 acre. $509,000.
- Austin: 10113 Wild Dunes Drive in Onion Creek. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3569 square feet on .309 acres. Backs to green space, winding staircase in golf course community. $479,900.
- Austin: 1407 Newfield Lane in Enfield. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet with in-ground pool and outdoor kitchen. $750,000.
For more information, email us at email@example.com. And check our website at www.BestofWilco.com for our listings, info about Central Texas real estate and much more.