After meeting with Pam Gage, Insurance Agent with Foster Financial Services, I was floored.
If you’re like me – then reviewing insurance policies is probably not something you look forward to. Not sexy stuff here.
That said, there are some easy things you can do to improve your rate and what you’re paying. And you know what is sexy? Having more money in your pocket.
- Did you know that if your current policy is set to expire – and you reach out more than 30 days in advance if you are going to change insurers, you could receive a 17% discount?
- Did you know that every two years if you do not review your insurance policy with your carrier that discounts could have expired and you need to CALL THEM and do a review
A good insurer/broker will:
- Go through your policies in detail and let you know what makes sense in terms of coverage
- Will ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS to make sure that you are receiving all of the discounts that you are due
- Will REVIEW the policy with you every two years, and if discounts have expired help you find NEW ONES to keep your rates low
And if you’re a glutton for punishment and want to research yourself – here you go:
Yours to count on in the Williamson County Growth Corridor,
Want to search real homes in Williamson County? CLICK HERE!
**not a guarantee of value**