We’re back with the latest round of off market listings – fresh off the presses, so to speak! I just began working with two relocating clients and they’re already getting antsy, worried that the homes are moving too quickly. We’re keeping our ears and eyes open for the perfect home! My biggest need is for a single-story home with views of lake, trees, downtown, etc. – preferably in back of home. They love an open floor plan with a foyer and are willing to spend up to $800,000. Commuting to Mueller, so drive time must be less than 25 minutes in peak traffic times. If this sounds like your home, call me today!
- South Austin/Circle C: 6504 Freesia Court. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2539 square feet. Single story on large cul-de-sac lot with numerous updates! Huge kitchen with skylight and granite counter tops. $499,900.
- Spicewood/West Cypress Hills: 5412 Cypress Ranch Blvd. 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3895 square feet. Ample wooded lot on .4 acres. Like new condition with upgraded granite counters, Jack & Jill bathroom and tons of living space. $530,000.
- North Austin/Great Hills: 5808 Misty Hill Cove. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1772 square feet. Situated on a fairway on the Great Hills Golf Club, this home features a wonderful outdoor space; multiple decks and balcony in backyard. $430,000.
- North Austin/Brykerwoods: 3203 Oakmont Boulevard. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1362 square feet. Lovely home in desirable area, large remodeled kitchen and wood burning fireplace. $660,000.
- Round Rock/Lake Forest: 1908 Forest Meadow Cove. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3079 square feet. Gorgeous two story home, acclaimed Round Rock ISD schools, 3 living areas with an open floor plan. $379,900.
- Dripping Springs/Belterra: 420 Torrington. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2505 square feet. Wide open floor plan, beautiful tree-lined views and wonderful finish out. Price TBD.
- Downtown Austin/SoCo: 300 Lightsey Road. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2178 square feet. Amazing opportunity to create your own piece of SoCo! Remodel or tear down, 1/3 acre with a spring fed creek in backyard. $600,000.
- South Austin/Ashbrook: 113 Hillhouse Lane. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1203 square feet. Adorable one-story home close to Akins High School. $230,000.